THE
kidnappers of Mrs Tina Inegbagha the wife of the paramount ruler of Ayakoro
community in Ogbia Local Government Area are reportedly demanding the sum of
N5million ransom before she will be released.
Mrs
Inegbagha was abducted at the palace of the monarch on December 16, last year
alongside the principal of Government Craft Development Centre by gunmen
suspected to be kidnappers.
Confirming the development, Mr Majesty Inegbagha, a
member of the monarch’s family, said the kidnappers had contacted the family
demanding for N100million before reducing the ransom to N30million and again to
N5million.
“We have been able to establish contact with the kidnappers of her
majesty and we have spoken with her majesty. They initially demanded
N100million before her release and later reduced it to N30million and now they
are demanding N5million” He said. He lamented that the family cannot afford the
huge ransom sum and pleaded for the unconditional release of the monarch’s
wife.
0 Comments