Mohammed, son
of Former Nigerian Military President, Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida, who is
currently battling his ex wife Rahama for custody of their two oldest kids in a
Sharia court was accused by Rahama's family member tulip_bistroI yesterday of
stationing a surveillance team outside her home. She has since announced this morning
that the surveillance team is no longer stationed at their homes. Read more of
what she said after …
"I know a
lot of you ask why did I have to bring this out to the public but this has been
going on for a while but when it came to me having to take my six week old baby
to the hospital at 2 am and I realized I was being pursued by who I though to
be armed robbers and it ended up being his people, I knew I had had enough, so
this was the only way to get them to stop. Thank you for the phone calls and
dms. All will be well insha Allah".




0 Comments